I'd like to introduce my own self. You can call me TIA or TIMUTH cause of my full name is Tia Muthia Sholihat.
I was graduated from senior high school last year. Now im going to be a colleger, and you knoww????today i have to test for enter college. So,.... please bless me up and i hope i can enter my favorite university. Ameen
Oh ya, im an Indonesian. Was born in 1995.
I speak Bahasa Indonesia, English and i love dancing, travelling, reading, watching. But right now, i wanna try to love anything about woman like cooking, hijab, make up, etc. Without leave my hobbies right? :p
I just opened my blog, because of what? I wanna redecorate this appearance to giving inspiration for woman. I'm not going to be a teacher, only to learn together became a real woman.
For the smooth running of our common, i wanna say something. Mmm honestly, i can't speak English fluently with vocab and grammar correctly, so please understandable. We remind each other and learn together
For the smooth running of our common, i wanna say something. Mmm honestly, i can't speak English fluently with vocab and grammar correctly, so please understandable. We remind each other and learn together
Hopefully fun.
Love, Tia :)
No comments:
Post a Comment